Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Fine Day...

We had a lazy day and I enjoyed laying in everyone's arms. I'm going to try to stay out of that crib as long as I can! I did get down and do some tummy time in the afternoon. I got a new tummy time mat from Grandaddy & Granny that has a little pillow for me to lay on...I really like that! This morning Mommy put me in a outfit that looked a bit like Daddy's work uniform. But since I like to eat so much I've already grown out of it! Daddy didn't like me wearing "knickers" so he changed me into my cool t-shirt. Mommy got it for me...and I think it's true for both Grandma N and Granny F!
Grandaddy and I taking a nap together.
Granny and I even took a nap together!
My pillow helps me hold up my cheeks!
Granny gave me a bottle today. I'm getting better at not getting the milk all over me!
Isn't my Granny F pretty?I've got good genes!
Daddy can I grow up and be like you one day?
I was trying to talk Daddy into staying home with me instead of going into work today!

2 comments:

  1. Kaden had that little brown outfit too! He only got to wear it once because he outgrew it too quickly too! It sure is fun dressing like Daddy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures with daddy in his uniform! Your little arms are really starting to fill out ~ I can just imagine your legs! Keep having fun while your granny and grandaddy are there and say hi from us!
    Love, Grandms Nancy

    ReplyDelete