Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meeting Grandaddy and Granny F!

On Monday I got to meet my Granny & Grandaddy F. We drove to Lawton to pick them up at the airport. They flew all the way from Atlanta, GA to meet me. I guess they think I am pretty special. Unfortunatley, I didn't get a chance to eat before they first met me so I don't think I gave them a very good first impression with all my fussing. But they still loved on me anyway, after I ate of course.

I think I convinced her...I'm pretty darn cute!
Giving kisses to Granny!

Granny and I getting to know each other.
If I didn't know after meeting Grandpa N, I definitely know where I get my big hands from now....both of them!
Grandaddy was sure excited to be holding "his baby's" baby.

3 comments:

  1. Grandpas are good about not letting a little fussing get to them right away. When Kaden met his Grandpa McCollum, he cried for the entire 45 minute car ride home. He still loves Kaden too. You are sure lucky to have such great grandparents and a wonderful Mommy and Daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were have a good talk with Grandaddy and you look pretty comfortable in his arms! Granny looks pretty excited to see you too. How fun to have them there with you!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see everyone enjoying each other. Great pics and comments.

    Love, Jr. & Fam

    ReplyDelete