Monday, February 9, 2009

Lazy Sunday~

Today was just a sorta lazy kind of day! It was very windy here, so we didn't make it out for a walk, just Grandpa and the dogs did! I had my first bottle today, and that went really good. They only started out with 2 ounces to see if I would like the bottle, and that was just an appetizer for me, so mommy had to finish out my feeding!!


Grandma thought she better show that she is not holding me the whole time!

This is one of my favorite expressions!

You know how much daddy likes to be in pictures!!


Mommy thought she better check it out to see that all was going OK!



Lucy always like to check things out with me~


This is one of the many cute outfits I got from my Great-great aunt Glory in Florida


Laying on my puppy blanket that Great Auntie Patsy made for me and listening to Auntie Kelly talk to me!

Experimenting with some photo shots with Grams camera!



The kisses from this puppy aren't wet!

He does make me smile tho' !

Just stretching a little bit!

WOW ~ Just look at all these puppies!! They are much bigger than my blue one!

They all like each other, RIGHT???!!

Cassie is my protector!


Grandpa likes to talk to me about boy stuff!

Grandpa used to hold my cousin Kadence like this, but she is too big now!


5 comments:

  1. Miles you are getting cuter and cuter by the day! Isn't it wonderful having Grandma and Grandpa there? They sure are good at spoiling a kid, aren't they? :) I love the "Oh" face...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, typo! Let's try that again.

    How in the world is Grandma and Grandpa ever going to leave Oklahoma??? I'm so glad you all made it down there safe and sound to meet and spend time with little Miles. Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the dogs like being around you, Miles!! You'll have fun with them, when you get bigger!! Hugs to you all!!

    Love, G~Auntie Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog Heather and all the pictures of Mr. Miles.
    Hope you are enjoying having the extra hands around with your parents here!
    Talk to you soon!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete