Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exciting Times in Altus, OK

Well there isn't too much to do here in Altus, but Daddy & Mommy still managed to take a few photos last week. Daddy was sick so he didn't get to hold me too much which wasn't fun for either one of us. Mommy had to try and use the carrier so that I could still be held and she could get some things done around the house. I still like to eat and continue to grow. I've gotten good at taking naps during the day and being wide awake at 4:30am. For some reason Mommy doesn't think that's such a fun routine!

I had to look out for that crazy Altus paparrazi during our walk!
I really didn't feel like doing tummy time so I decided to take a nap instead!

Taking a nap next to Mommy. One day I'll try to lay in my crib to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look with the hat and sunglasses ~ You can never be too careful.......cameras are everywhere, just ask your daddy!! :) You look pretty cozy in the carrier too!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete