Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Night Fun!

It was a very nice day today, in the 70's! We went for a drive and showed Grandma and Grandpa the town! Daddy grilled steaks for supper and I sat nicely in my swing while mommy ate! I was hanging out with Grams and Gramps on the couch after supper and was on my tummy and guess what I did! YUP ~ I rolled over!! Gramps had the video camera running, so hopefully Grams can get that posted! They brought lots of presents from many people, so we had a gift opening party before I crashed for the night! So many people have been so nice, I can't wait to meet all of you and thanks for all the gifts!


In my cords before going to mommy's check-up. These pics are from a couple days ago!


Got those legs crossed and a bit of a smile!

This was a picture on Mommy's camera of both Grandma and Grandpa when they got here.

I think they thought the 14 hour drive was worth it!


See my dimples!! Grandma is talking to my Auntie Kelly! She talked to me too a little bit!

Here are a couple of the cute stuffed animals I got from the Bowling Family. Kristi is my Grandma's secretary. They spoiled me with cute outfits too, complete with sunglasses!!

Mommy and daddy were busy for awhile opening gifts!

I think I made out pretty good, don't you! I am going to be the best dressed boy in town!


This was my first time in my crib. Grandpa was holding me and laid me down! That is the blanket that Grandma Nancy crocheted for me hanging over the end.


This didn't last very long!

Both Grandpa and I needed some shut-eye ~ This was a busy day!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miles, I"m so happy that Grandpa & Grandma N made it there!! I know they were excited to see you!! I'm sure you will get lots of hugs and kisses and snuggling while they are there!!! Make sure they give you lots from Kim & I, too!!! Looks like you got lots of presents!!! There's a package on its way to you from us. That's right, all the way from Alaska!!!! WOW!!! Have lots of fun with them!! Love you!! G~uncle Kim & G~auntie Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay you have a website, now I can keep up with all of Miles' changes!!! Hope you all are well!! bobbie

    ReplyDelete