Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo Day!

We started my day off with one of my favorites................Bathtime! I was so snuggly and warm with Grandma, but no, they just needed to get me in the water! We just pretty much hung out at home, but did take a drive over to Sonic for lunch. Grandma, mommy and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and we did try to drive over to see daddy take off in his plane, but the ones we watched weren't the right ones!!


I just really did not want to wake up for this bath!

As if the bath wasn't enough, now they having me posing for pictures!


I got this cute dinosaur outfit from Great Grandpa Sidney and Rhoda~

Mommy bought this bear when she was in ND in June.

Daddy, can I please go flying with you today?

See that dinosaur on my cute butt!

Grandpa and I just hanging out on the couch ~

I was wide awake with Grandma~

Grandma N found this cute outfit and she figured daddy would like it ~ It says "My Dad is my Hero". Grandpa keeps telling me I will be a football player!

More tummy time!

I can lift my head pretty high ~

Mommy loves to give me kisses, even if I have kept her awake early in the morning!

Look how tall I am getting!

I was trying to find something to eat, and figured I would try Grandma's cheek! She loved that I was giving her 'kisses!!'


1 comment:

  1. I"m sure Grandma loved those "kisses"!! Good job on lifting your head!! You are so adorable, Miles!! Love you!!

    G~Auntie Patsy

    ReplyDelete