Sunday, March 1, 2009

More time with Grandaddy & Gramma

We spent alot of time relaxing and getting to know each other while Gramma and Grandaddy were here. We did go out to eat at one of the fine establishments in Altus...the Western Sizzlin! I was really good and only cried for a second when I didn't want to sit in my carseat any longer. Even Grandaddy said I was a real good boy.

Look at me relaxing with the big boys.
Grandaddy and Daddy were telling me some interesting stories...I don't know if I should believe them all!
Gramma and I watched some real good tv shows together!
Does this jacket make me look fat?
What do you mean...I can't eat anything here?

1 comment:

  1. I love your denim jacket! From the looks of the sleeve length, you won't be in it for long! Grandma can't get over how you are growing! It was fun to see you on the computer last night ~ Now if I could just hold you too!!
    Love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete