Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma N Are Here!

Grandma and Grandpa left ND at 4 AM on Friday and got here around 8:30 PM, along with Cassie and Lucy! Bella is happy to have someone to play with and they seem happy to go outside all they want and there is no snow! I had my bath this morning and that is still not a favorite of mine! I also don't really like to have my diaper changed, but I sure like having everyone hold me!! We are going to take a little tour of the base today and show grandma and grandpa the town!


Grandpa couldn't believe he was holding his little grandson!

Grandma was so glad to finally get to hold me!

I think this is the last time for this newborn shirt!! How about that big belly!!


Grandpa says he has a bow ready for me!


I try to hold in my belly, and it seems to all go to my face!



Do I really need to have these baths?


This was the calm, just before I 'sprayed' Grandpa on his fresh jeans!!


Oh Mommy, now do I get to eat?

Grandma is teaching me how to use the laptop!

She also thought I should have some tummy time! Look, my hair is even staying curly now!


I had a little nap in my bassinett ~ Don't tell anyone, but I try not to spend too much time in here!! ;)

Grandpa and I needed some snuggle time ~


I feel pretty safe in grandpa's big hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment