Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Sad Sunday...

Grandma and Grandpa had to leave to go back to their home in North Dakota. We were all sad to see them go. I sure will miss them...especially early in the morning when Daddy and Mommy would take their naps and I'd watch the Today show with Grandma and Grandpa.

I really like my new playmat that Grandma and Grandpa got for me. I am even starting to like my tummy time on here.
This is my blanket that Grandma crocheted for me. It matches my room and is super soft.
What?! You have to leave?
Mommy....are they really leaving?
Grandpa...do you really have to go back to ND today?
No Grandma! I don't want you to go!

2 comments:

  1. That was a very sad day for us too! My eyes didn't stop stinging until Monday!! We are so glad Mommy has this blog figured out so we can watch how you keep changing every day!
    Hugs and Kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Miles, you'll see them again soon!

    ReplyDelete