Friday, February 13, 2009

Out for a Visit!

Today we went to the hospital to meet the people that Mommy works with. We also had a little photo shoot, so you will get to see some of those!


Mommy needed Grandpa to help get my corduroy pants on ~ They even had a zipper fly!

Got them up and zipped!!


Even got the hat on to make it complete! I got this outfit from Auntie Jenny!


Grandpa, does the hat look OK??


Mommy showing me off to the gals!

Here I am with most of them! They were happy to see me!


I'm trying to smile here!

I don't know about this!

How many photos did you say you were going to take?

You are so funny!


I am glad this material is so soft!


I just need a car now and I am set!!

Are we almost finished????


Gramps, be a buddy and get me out of here.................PLEASE!!!


Stretching out a bit~

Photos of my room~

Some night I will try out this crib!

I love to be held in the rocking chair!

Daddy got me ready for bed!

1 comment: