Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Am So Growing!

I went for my checkup on Monday and I am moving up! I weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 ozs. and my height was 21 3/4 inches!! How about that??!! We went over to some friends for the Super Bowl, but mommy said it sure makes a difference now to go somewhere!! I like to give smiles, but sometimes I am a little bit fussy! It might be when mommy thinks she can have jalapenos!!


I got this cute onsie from Uncle Kyle and Auntie Kelly. They had this one and one in pink when they went to the hospital in June, and this one they didn't need!!

Here is my cousin Kadence in her outfit ~ she is three days old here!

See how my legs are filling out!!?


Daddy is trying to reassure me that everything will be ok ~ It's just a check-up!!


This is one of the many outfits I got from Mike and Emily Mallory ~ It is great that they had boys!

This is my Elvis impersonation!!


Just think ~ I am already two weeks old!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Elvis impression! :) Tell your Mommy that Kaden wasn't a big fan when his mommy ate pepperoni, but it was just a phase...she'll be back to eating jalapenos before she knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are growing, Miles!! You are so adorable!! I'm sure Grandpa & Grandma Newcomb can't wait to get there to see you and how big you've gotten!! We love you lots!! Hugs to your Daddy & Mommy and you too!!

    G~Auntie Patsy

    ReplyDelete