Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Trip!

Grandma turned the blog over to Mommy and I've been keeping her busy so it's been a few days since we've added anything new. These pictures are from my first trip out of state. I was lucky enough to leave Oklahoma to go to....Texas! Daddy says I shouldn't be that excited! We visited my grandma's cousin, Joni and her family. She cooked/baked for the people with teeth and we enjoyed their company. We also did a little bit of shopping but I enjoyed that about as much as Daddy and Grandpa.
I was smiling even after my 3 hour car ride.
Joni was sure excited to get to meet me.
Apparently my Grandma and Joni had a lot of fun when they were younger. Maybe Kadence and I will have funny stories too.
Daddy was worried that they were taking too many photos of me.
My first shopping trip, well beside Wal-Mart anyway! As you can see I wasn't too excited!
We went to eat at Chris' restaurant. Grandpa doesn't do spicy foods too well anymore!
I got to eat once we got home and after I was done I was really sleepy...Joni called it the breastmilk coma.

This is me with the Prater's; Chris, Austin, Dylan, and Joni.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that a fun trip! You just wait until your 'Texas Gramma' can cook for you too ~ You will love it!! Just don't get any ideas about having turtles and bearded dragons in your room like Dylan does!!
    Love You!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love the picture of you being "done" after eating. Kaden used to pass out like that too. Too funny! Tell your mommy, she is doing a great job with the blog!

    ReplyDelete