Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Here Too!

We still have some snow outside, but it was 40 degrees today, so maybe it won't last too much longer! I have been eating a lot lately, but isn't that what I am supposed to do!!?? Mommy says I have dimples on both sides, but I wasn't really in the mood to share them with you in these photos!


Yup.......Everything is OK!! :)

Here is a good shot of how big my hand is!

Any idea who I might be sitting with now??!!?


That's right ~ Daddy and I were watching basketball, and Duke lost!



Our little neighbor girls came over to see me!


I was pretty tired out after looking good for those girls!! ;)


I think I was having a good dream here.....................Mmmmmm Good Milk!


It looks like I am ready to take off!! Raise those arms and legs!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miles, you are sooo cute! It looks like you have big hands and feet! We are so sad that we aren't going to get to see you this summer. Sigh...hopefully sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete