Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rehearsal & Wedding

Here are a couple photos from the rehearsal dinner and Uncle Tim & Auntie Jenny's wedding. I was the ring bearer and got to ride in a pimped out wagon with Cousin Kadence. I was a pretty good boy, at least I made it down the aise without fussing!

I'm kinda busy chewing on something here to smile for this family photo.
I got your nose Auntie Kristi!
Aah... Naomi took away all my fun of messing with Kristi!
I sure did like getting to know Kristi....I think we'll have some good times together!
I am so good at getting in with all the ladies...can you believe we all stayed in one house together!?
How did we end up in Grandma's lap again?
Here's the whole "Newcomb" family. I really wasn't too excited for the photos. I guess I get that from my Daddy!
Mommy & Me all dressed up!
I make this suit look good!
Strollin down in our pimped out wagon...
Whoa...there's a lot of people looking at me right now!

1 comment:

  1. You and Kadence were so good at the wedding ~ Grandma was very proud of you! I hope you can wear your outfit again, you were very handsome in it!
    Love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete