Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playtime Fun in ND....

Here's some photos of us relaxing and having fun....

You mean I can play rugby with you one day, Daddy?
Oh...I love you Daddy.
Auntie Kelly helped me find my feet!
Interesting....very interesting.
Umm....not so sure about these kisses Cousin Kadence.
Having fun!
Attack Grandpa!
So sweet....
Raaarrrr....
What? I was just playing with her!
Lookin good in my trunks....
This whale floatie is pretty nice!
Could you move me a little closer to Kadence, Mommy?

Hey...how did she get the cool race car floatie?!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you miss getting those noisy kisses from Kadence! Grandma sure does, and Kadence doesn't give them to me like she gives them to you!! She is sorta stingy with Grandma kisses!! The pool is ready for you if you want to come back, it is even warmer now!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete