Thursday, July 23, 2009

Havin Fun in Hotlanta!!

We decided I really needed to get to Georgia to meet some more of my family. I got to go on another plane ride and I was a very good boy for Mommy and Daddy! We had a lot of fun while we were there. We stayed in Atlanta for the weekend and went to a water park while we were there. I had so much fun...I can't wait until we can go back!

I finally got to meet my cool Uncle Kenny they were telling me about.
Oh Auntie Kisha....they told me you were crazy!
C'mon Unc...let's dance with Auntie!
Now this is fun!
I could do this all night!
I'm trying here....one foot and then the other...
I guess I got a little tired from all the dancing and "walking". Good thing my cousin DeMarcus was there to help me sleep.
What are you doing to my toes, Unc?
How much longer until I can have some of these cheese grits I keep hearing about instead of this stupid rice cereal!?
Ooh...almost can reach it....
My Daddy warned me about you!
So this is sand...and you want me to play in it!?Hey! Wait a minute!? What happened to my feet!?
Hey Uncle Kenny, this floaty thing is pretty fun.
Auntie and I waiting for the food to be grilled.
See Auntie....isn't my toy so cool!?
I was nice and comfy during my nap with Auntie Chelle.
So....how much do you want for this necklace?
What do you mean you are gonna "get me!?"
Ohh...well you can hold me whenever you want cousin Marisa!
I don't know you guys....I'm pretty sure my Daddy's not ready for me to be walking yet!
So tell me more about this "He-man Woman Hater's Club". I'm not so sure if my mommy will like that!

Some of The Felton Gang!...got to meet most of 'em, hopefully next time I'll meet my cousin Alyssa (She was busy taking 1st place in her events at a track meet in Maryland!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time in Atlanta meeting your aunts, uncles and cousins! You got to do alot of fun things while you were there! You have had a busy summer little man!
    Miss you Sweetie!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad i finally got to meet you. I wish I had more time to spend with you and your Mommy & Daddy. Maybe next time we can hang out a little more. Stay sweet. You guys be safe.

    Auntie Chelle

    ReplyDelete