Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baptism & Family Fun in ND...

While we were in North Dakota I was baptized at the same church that Mommy & Daddy got married in. Grandma Nancy's cousin, Laurie, was able to baptize me so that was really neat. One of my Godparents is Mommy's cousin, Kristi. She is also a great friend of Mommy & Daddy's, just like my other Godparent, Herb. He played football with Daddy at the Academy and he was lucky enough to be stationed in Grand Forks when Daddy was. On Sunday all of the "Rosholt" family got together for photos and lunch. That night we played in Grandma & Grandpa's backyard. I even got to see some fireworks! It was quite a trip to ND!!

Aren't I so sweet?
What?! They are going to put water on my head?
Hey!
I was a good boy and didn't cry at all.
Oohh...I really like that candle!
Laurie was teaching me the words to "Jesus Loves Me".
Here we all are....and I'm still trying to figure out that candle!
4 Generations!
Hey, come check out my cake! You want a piece?
Hey "Uncle" Herb...let me help you tighten your tie!
You mean he came all the way from Belgium? Wait...where is Belgium!?
Here is ALL of the Rosholt's from my Great Grandpa Sid!
I'm getting closer to crawling everyday!
Great Grandpa Sid was telling me all sorts of stories. I'm not sure how much of them I should believe though!
What's that? Can I have some please?
Umm...I'm not quite sure if we should be doing this Grandpa!
Smiling big with Grandma Nancy!
Grandpa Tom & I were having another talk about things.
I sure like to play with people's mouths..maybe I'll be a dentist like Auntie Dora!
How did I end up in this bucket? I don't think Mommy will let me go back to Vegas with you Auntie Jenny!
Hey! Get me out of here!

Let me just try those on Auntie Emy...
Whoa! I can't see with those things on!
Having fun in the green grass...

I guess I drooled a little bit...I wish these darn teeth would come out already!
Whoa!!! My first time in a swing!
I'm holding on for dear life here!

1 comment:

  1. I love your t-shirt that says "My grandma is hot." We had such a fun time getting to know you, Miles, during the reunion/wedding/baptism weekend!

    ReplyDelete