Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July

My first 4th of July was pretty fun. We went over to our friends' house, The Mallory's. I have a lot of fun playing with Mikey & Julian. I get to go over there and play when Mommy goes to work. They are going to be moving back to North Dakota though soon, I sure am going to miss them tons! I have started to eat at the table with Mommy & Daddy. I love to get to try all the new food. I really like sweet potatoes and peas too! They help me get bigger and stronger so I can do my push-ups and keep working on my crawling and even some standing!

I wasn't too sure about green beans though!
I love to do push-ups!
So strong!
What? We get to go to The Mallory's house tonight?
Trying to get a good photo with Mikey & Julian.
How about you just let me try your hat, Mikey?
Do I look as cool as you, Mikey?
Happy 4th of July!

Are you sure you have to leave Emy? What will I do without my other "Mommy"!?

No comments:

Post a Comment