Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's been awhile....

Mommy apologizes that it's been so long since she last updated my page. We've been busy with a trip up to North Dakota! I've been growing bigger and stronger every day. I can sit up by myself really well and am eating my cereal like a big boy too. I am rolling over and have started scooting around the floor. I only can go in reverse right now but I still can get pretty far. Mommy found me heading under the entertainment center the other day! I have started to do some push-ups too....gotta work on my arms and looking good for all the pretty ladies! Here are a few photos...Mommy says she'll be posting a lot more when she can.

Daddy thought it was time for me to get a bigger carseat. I think he was right!!
Taking a little nap in my crib. I can be so sweet....when I want to be!
I like to help out and do things by myself. I told Daddy I could give myself my own bottle!
Our air conditioner was broke for a couple of 102 degree days! Mommy let me play in my diaper since it was so hot!
I got to go out to watch Daddy land his plane. Our good friend, Mike, had his last flight here ever and he wanted Daddy to fly with him.
Here we are by one of the engines....there are 4 like this one on his big plane. I was busy checking out Daddy's patches though.

No comments:

Post a Comment