Thursday, July 9, 2009

My 1st Trip to North Dakota!

We went up to North Dakota for 2 weddings, a Baptism, & a Reunion! It sure was fun to get to meet everyone! We were busy everyday with bridal showers, shopping trips, rehearsals and getting ready for it all. I did manage to find some time to play with my cousins and everyone though. I even made it into the pool for a bit one day. I had a such a great time!

How long is this car ride!?
At least I got to watch my shows during the drive...
1st Meeting with Grandpa Sid....his pens kept distracting me!
Auntie Emy fixed Momma's hair at her salon...I took a nap in Grandma's arms during it. Everyone there loved my curls.
Trying out Grandma's new sink. It worked for a quick rinse but moved up to the bathtub once Cousin Kadence got there.
Grandpa got me a new John Deere hat. We have such good times together.
He even let me help him mow the lawn. I can't wait until I can drive it on my own!
Grandma was so excited to have both Kadence & I staying at her house!
Here we all are....ready for the day!

Mommy, Daddy, & Me at Mary's Wedding.
I got to meet Carter Evanson...I can't wait to play with him more.
So Sweet....
Here's my Hungarian girlfriend, Dora. We had alot of fun together.
Check me out....I'm getting so strong and I love to stand!Kadence & I watching some Noggin on tv.
Cousin Kaden and I had fun finding all sorts of stuff to play with.
It was fun to be able to eat with Cousin Kadence.
I'm a little messy here...but I'm blaming it on Grandma's feeding technique!
Here we are at Auntie Jenny's bridal shower.
I was confused that Piper was 2 months older than me. I guess I'm not a petite!
I had lots of fun visiting with all the pretty ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Say now, I don't think it was totally my fault for how you looked when you were eating your cereal!! :) Grandpa sure misses having you on the lawnmower! We did get lots packed in to the days you were here! It was so much fun!
    Love you lots!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you in ND!!! We are ready to get together again. Although, I think we need to find a different location. I mean, ND isn't exactly a vacation spot I want to go to every year! :) Maybe we should all invade Tim and Jenny's next time! It would be much more convenient for us! :)

    ReplyDelete