Friday, July 24, 2009

Georgia on my Mind.....

After our weekend in Atlanta we drove down to stay with Grandaddy and Granmomma. They live in Perry, GA which is close to where Mommy & Daddy lived while they were stationed here. I was able to get to meet even more family & friends. Hopefully I get to meet even more the next time we go.
Yeah! I can't wait to get there!
Grandaddy & I got a chance to have some nice talks...
I sure am glad we were able to come visit.
Umm...I could use a little help here....
That's more like it. Now if only I was eating Daddy's fries instead of these puffs!
I even got to see all the pretty ladies that Granmomma works with...and Dr. Palmer.
Daddy, isn't this office so nice?
So this is where Mommy & Daddy used to eat all the time when they lived here?
You're right Kelly....you and Nate are definitely ready to have a baby for Skylar to play with.
What you talking about Granddaddy?
Uncle Shorty....I just really need a nap right now!
Hey Auntie...how'd you get that!?
No...I think my cheeks are actually bigger than yours, Auntie.
Hey cousin Lorenzo....you think they'd notice if we went and played in the other room?
Daddy! Why are you holding him and not me!?
HaHa! I'll just go sit with Lorenzo's mommy, Sonja, then.
What's that Mommy?
What? We have to leave and go back to Oklahoma?
Fine...I guess I'll just sit in my new stroller and wait for the shuttle bus. I really don't understand why we have to go already though.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous time visiting family in Perry! I just love seeing pictures of your beautiful, expressive face! I sure wish you all lived closer. Love and miss you all!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete