Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day Two!

I slept pretty good again last night, but they do know I have lungs!! I had my "little surgery" as mommy called it today at 11:30 and I came back to the room, not in tears, but needing some tender, loving care!! I think I get to home and meet Bella tonight, but I have to stay until at least 9:15 so I have been here for 48 hours ~ Aren't some rules funny?? I have been having some good naps, but getting much better at eating too. Well, now on to some pictures!!


This is when Daddy cut my umbilical cord ~ we didn't get that one on yesterday!!

This nuk is pretty good ~ Grandma says my mommy really liked her nuk too!

Having some good dreams right here all wrapped up in my blanket!


This is Mikey and his mom Emily. They came to meet me! They have also been watching Bella!



Daddy and I have spent alot of time like this ~ Pretty cozy huh??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment