Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First Sunday!

I like to sleep in my swing, and of course you have already seen that I really, really, really like to sleep on daddy's or mommy's chest, but I just don't really know about this whole bassinet thing!! We have had another good day at home and I had my first official bath today. That is another thing I am not so sure about, but I am sure that will get better too. Tomorrow I go for another checkup and make sure I am gaining some weight. I have been eating every two hours...........something that mommy is really not so sure about!! :)............... so I think there will be a gain! Bella is still trying to figure me out, especially when I cry!


Dad..............I'm trying to have a little cuddle time here with mom.....OK? Don't tell me to wake up and eat!!

I really like my swing, especially with the soft blanket!


What do you mean I have to come out from under this warm blanket from Heidi and take a bath? And do you see I scratched my nose today too?


Daddy, I told you this was going to be a bad idea!



Do you like my curls? Mommy thought she might have even seen a sign of a dimple today!!

Oh daddy, that helps make it all better!

But I really mean it, let's not do that bath thing again!!


There we go, all better now! Mommy likes to have me in these sleep shirts, but daddy isn't so sure about his boy being in a 'dress!' Me.............I'm just happy that the bath is over!!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your hair, Miles! You are just so sweet. I think my favorite picture today is the one where you have the pouty face. Mommy and Daddy are in trouble. Tell Daddy there is nothing wrong with the sleeping gowns! Kaden wore them every night to bed until he was 3 months old and too big for them!

    ReplyDelete