Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Day at Home

I had a very good night's sleep in our home..............maybe because I spent the night in bed with mommy and daddy!! They can't help it if they just love to cuddle with me! I went for my well-baby check and everything was fine. I have been mainly wrapped up in blankets, but they did put some clothes on me when we went out! Bella came home and I don't think she is too sure about me coming in and invading her space ~ I think it will all work out when she sees how much fun I can be!

I liked the bouncy chair, and I LOVED my soft blue blanket from Great-great Aunt Glory!

Mommy thought these clothes looked small when she was washing them before I got here ~ but I have some room to grow!

I got this cute outfit from Auntie Jenny!


This is my swaddling blanket that I just love!

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable. I giggled out loud when I saw these pictures! I, especially, love the fact that your arm is already out of your swaddling blanket. Tell your Mommy that you need a "Miracle Blanket". She can buy them online. They are about $30, but they are worth every penny! You won't be able to wiggle your way out of it until you are much, much bigger. Kaden couldn't get out of his until he was about four month, at which point, he wanted to still be in it!

    ReplyDelete