Thursday, January 22, 2009

Evening Two!!

Well, sure enough, they let us go...........and even a little bit early! We left at 8:30! I thought that was pretty cool to get some clothes on, and I am sure you will never guess what daddy chose?! You will find out soon enough!! I go to my pediatrician tomorrow, so I'll give you an update tomorrow on how things are going!


Hey..................Where did that Nuk go??

Fine, I guess I don't need it right now! Do you see I have big hands just like both my grandpas and my great-grandpa?!

Yup, that is right, my 1st Nike outfit...........and I am sure not my last!!


Oh mommy, aren't you glad you can hold me now and not feel me kick!!?



OK, here we go ~ Time to head home!


Oh daddy, I think we will cuddle much better on this couch than that one at the hospital!


I got in a good sleep during the drive and even right into the house!


I am holding on tight daddy! Don't go anywhere!!

1 comment:

  1. Miles, you are so sweet. I love your winter suit too! Adorable. I sure wish we could be there to hold you tight too. Hopefully, this summer though! Sending you lots of hugs and warm wishes from AZ.

    ReplyDelete