Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Here!!

Hi Everybody!
I decided mommy and daddy had been waiting long enough to see me, so Tuesday, January 20 was my day!! Here is how the day went!! Mommy woke up and felt a bit crampy, but off to work she went, not daring to think I might want to make my entrance on the same day that President Obama came into office! Well, by afternoon, those contractions were getting a bit more intense, and following the advise from Auntie Kelly about not getting to the hospital too early, they got there around 6:30 PM. By the time they checked mommy in, she was dialated to between 6 & 7 and by the time the labs were done, there really wasn't time for any epideral! After about 20 minutes of pushing, I was born at 9:13 PM, weighed in at 8 pounds and 20 3/4 inches long. The nurses kept telling mommy I had a lot of hair, but was she ever surprised!! Daddy cut the cord and we have been spending lots of time bonding! I slept really good last night, and they keep waking me up to eat! We get to go home tomorrow ~ I wonder what Bella will think about me?? Stay tuned!!



Weighing in at 8 pounds!

Getting my footprint taken ~ How about that muscular thigh?!!

Don't we make a cute family?



Daddy is really ok with changing my diaper. How about that hair!!?


Juat catching some Zzzz's with Daddy ~ How about that nice bed for him??!





5 comments:

  1. Baby Miles, we've been anxiously waiting to see you. You are absolutely adorable--love the hair. Kadence cannot wait to play with you! I wish we could be there to hold you!!! You keep being a good boy for Mommy and Daddy. We love you!!

    Kelly, Kyle and Kadence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world, Baby Miles! You are so precious! We look forward to meeting you this summer and Kaden is very excited to play with you and Kadence as well! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! He is so perfect- congratulations Jeff & Heather and Tom & Nancy!! A boy finally in the Newcomb fam!

    Nancy...very impressed with your speed on getting the blog up! We look forward to watching both of your grandbabies!

    Congrats again; he is so precious!! :)

    Tim, Brittany & Piper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Miles, Heather and Jeff. We
    look forward to meeting Miles. He is a cute
    little guy. Love you, Great Grandpa Sid and
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! He is perfect, I can't wait to meet him in April......I wish I could hold him right now!!!
    Love you,
    Jessie, Shaun and baby Carter

    ReplyDelete