Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spending some time in a big city!

Daddy is taking a class for his work in Oklahoma City so Mommy and I have spent most of the past two weeks with him. Mommy says I've been pretty good with the 2 hour drive I've had between Altus and OKC. We've had to go back to Altus once for Mommy's check up and some laundry. I've gotten pretty good at "blowing out" and needing a few outfits for each day! I have been pretty good at sleeping in a hotel room and I even let Mommy and Daddy go out to eat last night without crying. Mommy and I have done a little bit of shopping and we found a park close by where we can go for walks. It was nice last week, even up into the 80's but Mommy says it's going to be cold this week in the 40's. I guess we won't be making it back to that park!
Hey Uncle Kyle, did you hear what team is #1 this week!?
Yeah that's right, it's UNC!
Look at how big I am now in my bouncy seat.
Yep, I like my milk!
I can smell you from over there Mommy!
I even dream about it!
So Big!
What's that? Daddy made Major!?
That makes me so happy!
Way to go Daddy!

3 comments:

  1. I love that smile in your last picture........ well, they all look good! You are such a cutie!! Tell your daddy congrats, we are so proud of him! Your Mr. Milk Man is perfect for you! Just think, a week from today you will get to meet your aunties, uncle and cousin! How fun will that be!
    Love and miss you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daddy! I bet you are proud of him, just like we are! My goodness, you are getting so big. Keep on growing, little man. Hugs and kisses from our family to yours!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry lil/big MJ, your uncle will see you in less than a week and teach you the correct shade of blue. (and for that matter...the correct shade of green/gold) Go Bison! Can't wait to see you and those cheeks.
    Peace out
    Your favorite Uncle Kyle

    ReplyDelete