Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Smiles & Sleeps

I am more alert every day and am really starting to look at things & sounds. I had my first real smile with mommy a couple weeks ago. But since I seem to be the happiest early in the morning she didn't have the camera for the first few. She was able to get some photos with daddy the other morning. I still really like to be held but I'm working on taking some naps on my own. Right now I seem to be ok with sleeping on the couch as long as mommy or daddy are close by...baby steps I guess.

Big Smile!
So silly!
Still working on the tummy time...
I see you!
What do you mean you want me to roll over?
Pretty serious at times
I really like my playmat!
Another smile for you!
I've started sucking on my hands...I try to get it in my mouth but they are a little too big!
OK....I'll try do some exercises with tummy time.
Oh Daddy...you are so silly!
This is how I took my nap the other day....look familiar?
I guess I've always like to lay like this!
Yep....I really like slept like this in my cute outfit from Auntie Michelle.

I don't know how you stay awake and smile all day long...I'm exhausted already!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miles! Grandma doesn't care that you don't want to sleep alone............When you are that darn cute, you can get away with it!! I love your smile when you are laying on the mat, your dimples are so sweet! Grandpa came to look too, and he can't get over how you are growing. We love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete