Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 Month Check-Up!

I had my 2 month check up this past Tuesday. Can you believe I'm already 2 months old? And guess how much I weighed?......15 pounds! I have grown to be 25.2 inches long. I am above 95% for both height and weight! I had to get my vaccines too which wasn't very fun for any of us. I was a very good boy though and only cried for a bit after they poked me...3 times!!

P.S. Mommy says to tell everyone that she will be posting pics and stories from when my aunties, cousin, and uncle were here but that's gonna take her a bit longer...and I like to spend time with her too!

"So you're telling me that these shots only hurt for a second?"
I was waiting bravely to get my shots after the doctor had checked me out.
"Hey Daddy, can I go for a motorcycle ride with you today?"
Don't I look good in my super cool outfit from my Gramma Felton?

"What do you mean I can't go for a motorcycle ride with Daddy?"

2 comments:

  1. You are getting to be such a big boy Miles! You could be here filling sandbags with Grandma!! You look so handsome in your outfit. Grandma got the tickets for Grandpa and me, so we will see you in about a month! Can't wait!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good check up!! WOW!! 2 months old already!! Sorry you had to get those shots!! They're no fun!! Love you lots!!

    G~Auntie Patsy

    ReplyDelete