Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meeting More Family!

My cousin Kadence, my "Newcomb" Aunties, and my Uncle Kyle came all the way to Altus, OK to meet me! They made it here at about 2am Thursday morning. We spent most of our time having fun at the house since there isn't too much to do here in Altus. It sure was fun getting to know everybody. Grandma & Grandpa Newcomb were able to be "here"with us at times through Skype on the computer so that was really nice too. Here are some photos from the first day they were here and a video of us meeting each other. Mommy says more photos from the other days will be coming.
Not so sure what to think just yet.
So this is how you say "Hello" in Minnesota, Kadence?
Auntie Kelly...I really don't know about you singing during my bathtime.
Auntie Emy, I told you I don't like getting my hair washed...even if you are a professional.
All clean and ready for the day!
Look at how strong I am getting. I really like to "stand" now.
You are right Kadence, your Mommy's lap is comfy.
Don't worry, I'll let you have your mommy back soon.

But Daddy, I am playing nice.
Here we are Skyping with Grandma Nancy...can you tell how excited I am about it?
Auntie Kelly can you make sure Kadence stays over there?
Grandma Nancy...do you see what Kadence is doing!? I think she's jealous of all my hair.
Save me Auntie Em!
Whew...Auntie Jenny, thanks for giving me a soft place to sleep.
I guess I needed to try to get away from it all during my naptime!
While I was napping, cousin Kadence was finding all sorts of fun things to play with!
I told Kadence she had to come check out my cool little playmat.
Hugs!
She liked my toys too.
She really thought I should see this one up close!
Umm...how much longer did you say they are going to be here?
Here's a video of when we first met. Kadence was really excited to see me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miles, now you know how poor grandpa has felt having so many girls around all the time! You and Kadence are going to have so much fun ~ I can't wait to see how you will be in charge this summer! That little stinker Kadence won't dare pull your hair then!! :)
    I love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you guys are all getting to know each other. Hope you guys had fun. Miles you are getting soo big. And such a little cutie too. You guys take care.

    Auntie Chelle

    ReplyDelete