Sunday, May 17, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Guess What?! I went on a plane ride all the way to Las Vegas! Grandpa & Grandma N met us there and we all stayed at Auntie Jenny & Uncle Tim's house. We had a lot of fun. I even got to go out on the strip one night...and of course I was getting all the ladies attention! I can't wait to go back when I'm older!!


You're kidding right? This thing is going to leave the ground and fly through the air!?
How did Grandma & Grandpa N end up here too?
Please....no photos early in the morning!
C'mon....I haven't had a chance to do my hair!
I'm not so sure about this sink bath thing....
What? I have to go shopping with the girls?
Showing off....
Grandma & Grandpa couldn't get enough of me!
Oh Grandpa....I love you!
We have so much fun together!
Auntie Jenny....are you sure I can't have any of that yet?
Daddy even thought I looked good in my new outfit from Auntie Jenny.
Grandpa was telling me all about the lights and excitement on the strip.
All dressed up and ready for our big night on the strip!
I was helping Grandpa order....
I was a little too sleepy to enjoy the fountains at the Bellagio...Not so excited about our family photo....
Auntie Jenny & Uncle Tim knew all the cool places to go see on the strip.
It's always fun getting a ride with Grandpa!
Winding down after my exciting night on the strip!

2 comments:

  1. Miles, I swear you can't get any cuter!!! It looks like you had quite the adventure. Be sure to tell your Mommy that she looks amazing for having had a baby not that long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun visit~ Just think, you and Grandma saw Vegas for the first time together!! I miss our snuggling together ~ But see you soon!
    Love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete