Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playing with Toys!

I am interacting and playing more and more each day. Mommy and Daddy don't know what happened to their baby boy...I'm growing up so much! Auntie Jenny and Uncle Tim bought me this really cool chair while we were in Las Vegas and I just love it! It's big enough for my thick thighs and has some fun toys on it for me to play with. I also am really liking my blocks from my cousin Kadence. She knows good toys!! I have started to drool quite a bit and am putting everything in my mouth these days. Mommy is hoping I'm not teething yet....and I guess I should be too...she's threatening to take away my food supply when that happens!

Watching some television in my own chair.
What Mommy? Daddy lets me watch SportsCenter with him all the time!
Oh, uh....I wasn't gonna put this ladybug in my mouth!
Umm, Jokes! Sorry, I just couldn't resist
I didn't know if she knew what she was talking about at the time, but Cousin Kadence was right, these block things are kind of cool!
What's that Mr. Red Block...you want me to hold you....
...Ok
You know what, I bet you taste pretty good too.

1 comment:

  1. You are really enjoying your toys my little man Miles! You look like such a big boy sitting in your chair ~ I am glad Auntie Jenny found that one with the bigger leg openings!! You need to be comfortable when you are watching SportsCenter! It won't be long and you will be sittin up in your high chair eating cereal! I know you will still want to cuddle with Grandma tho'..............RIGHT????!!
    Love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete