Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jumper Fun!

Mommy & Daddy put together a new toy for me. I really like it! It lets me stand up which I love to do and there are all sorts of things for me to look at and play with and of course...put in my mouth!! Thanks Grandma N & Grandpa T for my toy!!

Checking out all the cool things on here.
I see you!

I think I can reach you Bella!!
What'd you say Mr. Frog?
You are so funny Mr. Frog!
Mommy? Are you laughing at me?
So much fun!
But still pretty serious about my new toy! Pay no attention to the drool on my chin as I talk with Mr. Frog!
Hi Bella....soon I'll be able to play with you instead of my plastic friends here.

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those jammies we found! So glad we got the 6-9 months!! I am glad you are liking your new toy ~ Your legs will be so strong with your bouncing! Your expressions and smiles are priceless!
    We love you Miles!
    Grandma Nancy & Grandpa Tom

    ReplyDelete