Monday, May 18, 2009

Las Vegas...Round 2

Here are a few more photos from all the fun we had in Las Vegas!

I wasn't too sure about my chair at first....
You mean I get to keep this thing? Sweet!
I'll be keeping my eye on you Mister!
I sure do love to chew on my hands....or anything I can fit in my mouth these days!
Oh Grandpa I am gonna miss you!
Relaxin....
So we get to go to your church today Uncle Tim?
I said....I've really had a great time here!
What's that? Will it fit in my mouth?
Eating breakfast at The Pancake House.
Here's all of us!
Grandpa kept me occupied during the drive....
So much fun together! You are so funny!
Kisses!
Mommy said I could change into "comfy" clothes for the afternoon.
I'm not so sure about that Auntie Jenny!
Can't we be done with these photos already?
Taking a nap with Auntie Jenny along the strip....
Daddy and I even got to watch a movie on the airplane ride home!

2 comments:

  1. Miles, there are so many people waiting to meet you....and just think it is only a month away! I love your expressions, once again you make me laugh! We can hardly wait to see your vehicle pulling up our driveway!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles, you are a beautiful boy. It is so fun to check on you and Kadence everyday. I am Kadences great grandma Iris I am 76 years old and think this method of showing pictures is the best. I hope it is okay with you. Keep smiling.
    Love from a North Dakota grandma.

    ReplyDelete