Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun in Dallas, TX.

Sunday we all drove...in one car....to Dallas, TX to get everybody to the airport to fly home. It was an interesting 3+ hour car ride! We got up early so we could spend some time there. We went to the 6th Floor Museum which is all about JFK's assassination. I was nice and comfy in my carrier and slept through the whole thing! It was sad to have to say good-bye to everybody but I sure did have a lot of fun while they were here. I can't wait until I get to see them all again!

I sure am going to miss you Aunties!
I love you Auntie Em.
Kadence was definitely NOT excited about being up so early!
It was a tight squeeze for some.
Kadence & I were nice and comfy though and we started out the trip with all smiles.
But then we got bored & angry! All sorts of fun for everybody!
Look at me with all the ladies....oh yeah!
Here we are in front of the museum...I'm already enjoying my naptime though!

Well Auntie Em...that's why Mommy packs an "in case" outfit in my diaper bag.

2 comments:

  1. Word of advice. In addition to the "in case" outfit, always make sure Miles is wearing a onesie under his clothes, too. Especially when going some place important. Some of those explosions can shoot right out the back side.

    Annika had an escaped explosion at my cousin Brandon's wedding. We all rose to see his beautiful bride, Angie, walk down the aisle. Lo and behold, Annika exploded and it was running down the front of my pants! I'm sure it was a beautiful wedding, but I spent most of it in the bathroom cleaning both Annika and myself up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of lovin' from all those Aunties when they were visiting! Grandma got a middle spot like that on the way to Amarillo, it was good to see your mommy got a turn with it too!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete