Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Day with the "Newcomb Girls"

Here are some photos from Saturday. Poor Auntie Jenny didn't feel well this day. We were "lucky" enough to have another photo shoot. Other than that we took it easy around the house but got out for a bit with a walk to the BX store. Auntie Kelly & Emy were not impressed with the shopping here!

Skyping with Grandma Nancy again...I still don't really understand how this whole Skype thing works!
Oh Auntie Em....you are so much fun!
I still had to get some time and talks with Daddy.
Are you sure it's ok for us to be this close?
Really?!
Wow...so shiny!
Still posing nice....
Kadence was trying to tell me about these teeth things she has coming in.
I really like playing airplane with Mommy!
Chillin during our walk! It's only a little windy here in Oklahoma...
Hello!
What? We weren't doing anything we weren't supposed to!
I can't wait until I'm a little bigger so I can play more with you Kadence!
Auntie Emy got to give me a bottle too.
Oh man...here we go again!
Are you just going to let her do this!?
What? Toe sucking!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Miles ~ Your expressions are priceless! I can't wait to have you both here this summer and see you and Kadence play in the back yard!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete