Monday, April 6, 2009

Friday Fun with the Fam...

Here are some photos from the Friday everyone was here. We relaxed during the morning and watched some of Kadence's favorite shows. Daddy & Uncle Kyle decided they needed to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the NDSU basketball game...I can't wait until I am old enough to go with the boys instead of playing with all the girls! Mommy decided to cut her hair since I am already enjoying playing with it. Auntie Emy cut off 9 inches...but it's still long enough for me to get my hands on! We also just had to have a photo shoot in one of the outfits Grandma Nancy got for us. At the end of the day I took a bath with Kadence. I think it will be more fun for me when I am able to play with her instead of "floating" in my "boat".
Kadence & I were relaxing while we watched one of Kadence's favorite shows...The Wiggles! I'm not so sure my Daddy was a fan of me watching grown men dancing & singing though!
I want to hold your hand!
Auntie Kelly gave me a bottle...you know I'm always ready to eat!
Auntie Jenny really liked The Wiggles.
After my bottle Auntie Kelly and I had a little talk about things.
Oh Auntie Kelly...you are so silly!
Still explaining things to her....
Are you serious?
I am getting so strong and really like to stand...with a little help of course!
What? We have to have a photo shoot?
OK....I'll smile for you.
So is Kadence joining me?
How do you want us to pose?
Thanks for fixing my button Kadence.
I am looking at the camera!
Oh Geez...
Sitting so nice...for a second.
Kadence really liked my buttons.
Seriously....what's going on?
Kadence was teaching me how to do the "Cool Dude" when I had my glasses on.
Here I am with Mommy and her new haircut.
Kadence was showing me all the fun places where I'll get to play soon...Mommy & I can't wait!
Bella is excited for me to be able to eat like Kadence!
Hi Kadence!
Mommy and my Aunties just had to have a bathtime photo! I look so silly in my "boat".
I'm not so sure about this!!

Cuddling with Auntie Jenny before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment