Friday, May 21, 2010

Some of May photos...

Here are a few photos from the month of May. I keep busy playing outside, I'm so glad it's nice out now.

Daddy wasn't so sure about my "unitard". I guess we need to go shopping for some new summer clothes!
This sand stuff is interesting....
This water tastes pretty good....I don't know why Momma tells me not to drink it.
Pretty focused here.
But my favorite toy is the pooper scooper. Why wouldn't it be!?
I thought I should be able to hula hoop like the big kids.
That's funny!
Sitting with Daddy at the Air Show. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling too good this day.
Here are the flowers I got for Momma for Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Miles, you are getting to be such a big boy! It is great to be able to be outside and play, that is for sure! I think you will have that hulu-hooping down in no time!! Love you Sweetie!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete