Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rattlesnake Derby

Daddy and Momma took me to the Rattlesenake Derby at the end of April with some friends. It's an event that a town about 20 minutes away has every year. It's kind of like a carnival + street fair with a few rattlesnakes thrown in. It was fun, maybe we can go again next year and I'll be more excited about the rides.

Just chillin in my stroller.
Momma took me on the Merry Go Round ride.
I wasn't so sure about the horse I was on.
I was not ready for it to start moving! Good thing Momma was there to hold me.
Mmm...lemonade.
What do you mean, can you have a sip too?
That's funny.
This stuff is great!

1 comment:

  1. I think your lemonade expressions are priceless!! Nana and Pappa have a horsie for you to ride when you come in July ~ I think you will love it!
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete