Saturday, February 6, 2010

1 Year Old & My 1st Haircut!

I am a year old! Grandma & Grandpa Newcomb and Auntie Emily came to help me celebrate. We had so much fun. I also had my first haircut. I think Daddy was the most excited for it!

Doing some shopping before we pick them up at the airport.
Waiting for our table at Olive Garden. I was excited to have pasta for my birthday dinner!
I really like to drink from a straw now that I know how.
Emy was reading me one of the new books she got for me.
We went out to eat at one of the fine resteraunts here in Altus.

Walking with Grandpa.
This way to the park....
I love being outside.
I'm not sure what those other kids are doing over there...
Picking out my fro before the big cut.
What do you mean you are gonna cut my hair!?
So silly!
One last wash with all my hair.
Momma tried to distract me with food....it worked!
I'm so glad Auntie Emy was the one to cut my hair.
But I'm getting a little tired of this now!!
What do you think?

You are so funny Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. OH Miles ~ That was so much fun to celebrate your birthday with you and be there for your first haircut! What a handsome boy you are! We sure do miss you a bunch!
    Love, Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete