Monday, February 15, 2010

My 1st Birthday Party!

Here are some photos from my birthday party awhile back. It was so much fun....I wish we could celebrate my birthday everyday!

Our happy family.Posing so nice with Grandma and Grandpa
Are you serious, another photo?
Careful with that please....
Look at all my friends that came to help me celebrate my birthday! I'm so lucky!
Whoooaaa! I just love my new slide!
Peek-a-boo! I see you Daddy!
I like that candle.....
Daddy and Momma helped me blow out my candle!
Are you sure this whole thing is for me!?
I started out pretty neat....
This frosting tastes pretty good.....
Turned into just a little bit of a mess....
Can I have cake everyday!?
You mean I can keep all these new toys?
I love my new book Kristi!
Vroom....now I have a Harley just like Daddy's. Thank you Mike and Emily!

1 comment:

  1. MJ, your haircut looks great!!! I liked your long locks but i think you'll get more ladies with this look. Say hi to mom and dad.

    Your favorite Uncle Kyle

    ReplyDelete