Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 1st Christmas!

I was lucky enough to have a white Christmas even down here in Altus, Oklahoma. I guess I was a good boy because I got lots of fun new toys to play with.

I don't know what Daddy was talking about....this snow stuff is fun!
Can we build a snowman?
I love my new rocket!
Blast off!
What is this?
Can I please play with my new airplane now?
So cool....I can drive my own car!
What? I'm not supposed to eat these things?
Playing with my friend Saniyya while our mommies get dinner ready.
I can't wait to eat!
Hey, do you know where Santa went? I got his sleigh here....
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miles!! I haven't been on your blog for a long time and was catching up!! You just keep getting more handsome every day!! Today is your BIG #1 BIRTHDAY!!! I"m sure you're having lots of fun!! Wish we could be there to give you lots of hugs and kisses!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILES!! We love you lots and can't wait to see pictures from your FUN DAY!!!
    G~Auntie Patsy and Uncle Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miles!! Today is your big first birthday!
    Hope you are having a fun day with Grandma &
    Grandpa and Aunt Em. Will be waiting to see a
    picture of your new haircut. Love you lots &
    Happy Birthday! Love Great Grandpa Sid and Rhoda

    ReplyDelete