Saturday, January 2, 2010

Getting You All Caught Up!

I apologize that I haven't been the best at keeping this updated lately. I have been a busy little boy with all the traveling, getting ready for my very first Christmas, and keeping Momma and Daddy on their toes now that I can get all over. I walk all over and like to follow Momma and Daddy, especially into the bathroom! Bella and I are best friends, even if she trys to run away sometimes! I was sick right when we got back from Vegas but I am all better now.

Sick with a fever...please pay no attention to my hair! I like it when you run your fingers through my hair....but it gets a little crazy looking!
You want some of my water? I like to share!
Still smiling though....
Don't I look so cool in my new flight jacket?....just like Daddy's but with a Marine Recon patch for Grandpa Tom!
Really, Momma? Another photo?
Playing with Bella...
What? We are being good....
I promise!
So much fun!
Sit Bella.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miles, my smiley baby! Too cute is all Grandma can say ~ Even your hair! I wish I would have been there to cuddle with you when you were sick! Love your flight jacket ~ You are the MAN!!!
    Love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ that hair is AWESOME, and to think your parents are going to cut it soooo soon , Love the pics,

    Your fav Uncle Kyle
    PS: what happened to your tarheels??? You are young MJ you can still come over to the good side!!

    ReplyDelete