Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ND Trip- Pool Time!

While we were up at Nana and Papa's house we were able to spend some time in their pool. I really liked the water and had so much fun. But I didn't really want Momma or Daddy to have to hold me all the time...too bad I can't swim yet.

Making sure the pool is nice and clean before I get in.
1,2,3 Jump!
Laughing with Daddy....
Are you sure you're going to catch me Daddy?
What do you mean I look "special"?
Now I'll really be able to go down this slide!
Whee!
So much fun...
I see you.
Ready!?
Going to pick some rasberries with Papa from his garden...I really liked those.
Having a little drink before heading back in.

This is just great Nana!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, that looks like so much fun again! I am so glad the weather was nice so you could enjoy the pool~ You will really be swimming next year when you come!
    Love you all!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete