Friday, September 3, 2010

ND Trip- PhotoShoot!

Of course, we would couldn't all get together and not have a photoshoot!

What do you mean you need us to look at one camera at the same time AND smile?
Hold on Baby Trinity! We are moving to a different spot.
Thanks for the kiss Kadence....but I'd really just like to see that apple.
Let me try this thing....
I don't know about this....
Kinda sour!
What are you talking about Kadence?
More kisses from Kadence!
I think I need to get in the wagon and sit with Trinity.
Huh?
Great Grandpa Sid even made an appearance at the photo shoot!
Yeah, we can play...the photoshoot is over!
Running!
Whoa! I don't know how I got back here in all this stuff! Help me!
This is pretty sour!
I don't think I want it anymore....

1 comment:

  1. You should see how red the apples are now! You would really like them! And Great Poppa Sid has lots of them too!
    Love you!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete