Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a nice Easter Sunday. We went over to a friend's house, they had a bouncy castle and slide, it was alot of fun.

Just woke up from my nap, not so sure what to think yet.
What is this thing?
What else is in here?
C'mon, I'm still waking up here....
Oh My Goodness Daddy!
I don't even know what to think about that yet!
Momma and I in the bouncy castle.
Daddy and I hanging out in the bouncy castle.
Whoa! This is kinda funny to try to walk on.
So there are going to be eggs hidden and we have to find them?
Here's one!
Here Momma, I found one for you.
Oh wait, there's candy in here. Nevermind...I'll keep it!
You mean there are MORE eggs out there?
I think I'll just hang out with the DA instead.
Really? Is this necessary?

Now these are some cool glasses!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Easter Miles! Wish we could have been there and tried that slide! Good job on finding the Easter eggs, and of course I love your smile with your teeth showing! You are such a Handsome Boy!
    Nana Loves You!

    ReplyDelete