Monday, December 28, 2009

Georgia Thanksgiving

I spent my first Thanksgiving in Georgia. It was a lot of fun! I got to see alot of my family and friends and even meet some new people. I can't wait to get back there to see them all again.

Eating breakfast with my Grandaddy. We had the best conversations!
My great uncle, Lamar.
You want some of this cantalouope!?
Thanksgiving Dinner!
I'll be in charge of the tv here!
Having a snack while watching the game.
What you say!?
I think I can fix this by just pressing this button here.
You gonna let me have some of your biscuit and sausage Grandaddy?
Ah Momma....Do you have to take a picture of us all after church!?
I couldn't seem to get away from Skylar's new puppy, Ava!
I'm not so sure about this...Chevy is a bit bigger than my Bella is.
Skylar and I had fun together when we ate at El J's.
Here I am with my Georgia girlfriend, Kelly. I just love her!
Okay. Let's get on the plane....I'll push my stroller for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment