Monday, November 23, 2009

Makin Mischief.....

Well I'm definitely a busy little boy these days! I'm having so much fun exploring and learning new things! I'm so much faster now that I'm starting to walk, Mommy and Daddy can hardly keep up with me!

UNC's 1st Game Night! Daddy says we should've worn our outfits for their 2nd game instead though....they needed our help then!
I like to hold my own bottle these days!
I am playing "nice" with Bella....
Look at all this fun white stuff!
It tastes kinda funny...
This is fun isn't it Momma!?
I'm walking!!
I made it! Now I'm gonna get you!!
What do you mean I'm not exactly helping you pack for Georgia?
Fine....I'll just play with my toy here instead then!

1 comment:

  1. Look how big you are!!! Walking! Wow! Miss you all very much!

    ReplyDelete