Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lots to Share!

Hello! It's been awhile so I have lots to tell you about! I'm getting closer to walking by myself everyday. I have a toy that helps me get around for now and I am starting to stand on my own for a few seconds! I get to eat all sorts of good food these days....and I'm finally starting to get a tooth in! I am really busy and get all over the house on my own. I really like to play with Bella....and love to try to get into her food. I am getting better at sleeping through the night but still love to be up by 6:00am which Momma and Daddy seem to really appreciate! I "talk" quite a bit and laugh too. We have all sorts of fun!

You found me!
Let me just try this out....Bella seems to like it!

I think this is how I turn up the volume on this thing!
I have so much fun walking with my toy!
What do you mean you want me to put this down?
So strong!
My first kid's meal! Mac & Cheese!
Check me out in my basketball outfit from Uncle Tim & Auntie Jenny!
Hey...what's this gate doing here?
Excuse me....can I get over there to you please?

Ummm...could you please let Bella in? I can't seem to get the door just yet.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. You are so funny Miles; you have the best laugh! I have been showing everyone at the salon how cute you are..they are pretty jeaulous that you are my nephew. :-) I miss you sweetheart! Lots of love! muuaahhh
    love, Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting cuter by the second!!! I can't believe how big you are getting. Watch out Mommy and Daddy when you do finally get the hang of walking. There will be no stopping you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Miles, Grandma is missing you so much!! You will be walking without your toy pretty soon! You are so strong to hold that gate! Pretty soon you will be needing the big boy portions ~ No kids meals for you!
    Love you Honey!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete