Saturday, October 24, 2009

9 Months Old!

So I'm 9 months old now....can you believe it!? I had a 9 month check-up the other day. I weighed 26.3 pounds and was 29 1/2 inches long! I am definitely a big boy!

This was at Daddy's friend, Brandon's, wedding. I wish this drooling thing would be done soon....it's ruining my outfits!
Eating at the reception. They had pasta, my favorite!
What's wrong? This isn't a toy!?
That's funny....I used to sit inside this thing?!
I see you!
Check out this cool mirror thing.
Whoah! I see you in here too!
Game Time! I'll be skins!
What's that, you don't think I can dunk?
Take that, kid.... Shaq's got nothing on me!

1 comment:

  1. Now Grandma has a new picture to add to her bathroom! Isn't that TP on a roll alot of fun!!You are quite a basketball player too! You make me laugh and I just want to squeeze you!!
    Love you Sweetie!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete